Monday - Friday Only
Pay by the Day:
$20.00 per day
Buy a pass:
5 Days$95.00 ($19 per day) 10 Days$180.00 ($18 per day) 15 Days$255.00 ($17 per day) 20 Days$320.00 ($16 per day)
Daycare can also be purchased for dogs staying for overnight boarding at $10 per day.
(Price in addition to the overnight boarding rates.)
- Payment is collected or daycare passes are stamped at pick-up each day.
- Passes may be used consecutively or just every once in a while. You do not have to come everyday to buy a daycare pass.
- There is no time limit to use your days.
- For multiple pet households - Second dog gets 50% off daycare passes
Before your dog can join Noah’s daycare program, our staff will do an assessment with your pet in order to place your pet in the best daycare or boarding group. The first day (assessment day) is FREE. No need to pay for daycare until your pet gets accepted into our daycare program.
- All dogs must spayed/neutered if over 6 months of age.
- All dogs must be on flea/tick preventative.
- Daycare drop-off is from 7am - 10am.
- At 8am, dogs will be placed into groups in our indoor or outdoor play areas.
- The dogs will be able to play (supervised at all times) for 7-8 hours until about 3pm when they are brought inside to relax in one of our kennels and wait for pickup.
- Snack time starts around noon (you must provide your own food or treats to be given).
- Daycare pick-up is from 3pm - 7pm. There is a $10 charge for late pickups, and any dogs not picked up by 7:15pm will be boarded overnight at the overnight rate.
We have 3 playtime areas for your pet to choose from:
- Our 1800 square foot, indoor play area has a big ramp and steps to climb on plus 32" TVs to watch with the other dogs.
- Our 480 square foot "living room" area has sofas and a 32" TV for the dogs that want to relax all day.
- Our grassy, outside yard has 2 splash pools and other water activities, along with trees for shade and elevated areas for dogs to relax on.
6325 Chelton Avenue
Harrisburg, PA 17112
All dogs must have the following vaccinations administered by a veterinarian no less the ten days before coming for daycare:
- Rabies - Must have certificate signed by veterinarian
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Distemper (DHLPP or similar vaccine)
- *Fecal (Negative) within the last year